Friday, October 5, 2012

DIY: Beaded Appliqué Headpiece

Things you need for this DIY:
❂ an appliqué, I used this one
unfinished chain (if your chain is finished, you can use jump rings)
❂ pliers
❂ glue

Total time:
15 mins.



So easy!



First, cut a length of chain that is the circumference of your head.



Then cut a length of chain that fits over the middle of your head (front to back). Attach it to the circle at opposite ends.



Lay the "T" of the chain onto the appliqué.



Glue along the chain. You can kind see...



And done! So simple.



4 comments:

  1. I love your bangs! I didnt know if i could pull it off bc I have a round face and i am not as stunning as you;) but I decided to cut mine using your tutorial last Thursday and I am loving them! Great tutorials! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I saw your headpiece on craftgawker, was really inspired! Did a hair accessory of my own and posted on my blog, crediting you as inspiration of course. I hope it is okay if I put your photo there as well :) just tell me if you want me to take it away.
    (http://lipstickandawhitetee.blogspot.com/2012/10/diy-bead-embellished-hair-accessory.html)

    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have those same exact pliers :D and cool diy i might try it

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete